Saturday, December 29, 2012

LUSH Bath Bombs


I was at the mall Christmas Eve shopping wit my friend and we stopped in Lush.  
I've been in Lush stores before but never bought anything. However after talking to the saleslady there, I finally made a purchase and bought myself a little Christmas treat!


So these are bath bombs.  You place them in your bath and they fizz, make your bath smell yummy, and change the color of the water.
I'm not much of a bath person, but after using these, I think I may have to become one!

I used the cinders one the other night and I was so happy with the result!
It made the water smell really good and when I was done with my bath, I smelled just like the bath bomb.

I can't wait to try the other two!
I feel like bath products are something people don't normally buy for themselves but it's important to spoil yourself every once in a while, right?
I also definitely will be heading back to Lush to try some of their other bath and beauty products!

Have you ever tried Lush?  If so let me know how you like it/what you recommend!
xoxo




2 comments:

  1. OMG just used two this week! Seriously obsessed! There is a really cool confetti one, but I don't remember what its called. I totes gifted a few to some special people. Thinking I'll start buying them on the reg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I will definitely be checking out the confetti one! it sounds so cool!

    ReplyDelete