Monday, December 17, 2012

December Birchbox

I was so happy to find my Birchbox when I got home from a long day of school the other day.
It came at the perfect time!
So this month, they included products "that will help you look a feel your best".
I was really happy with my box this month!

And since it's the holiday season, if you're looking for a gift to gift, I totally recommend the Juicy perfume (smells really pretty!), the Balm blush (perfect for so many skin tones), or the lip butter!



Juicy Couture Juicy Couture (Full-Size $19-89) - If you love florally scents, you will love this one.  This is absolutely perfect for the girly girl.

Mox Botanicals Pomegranate & Fig Lip Butter (Full-Size $16) - I really like this! I have a slight obsession with chapsticks and am so happy to add this to the collection!

Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo (Full-Size $32) - It's a gentle shampoo that is perfect for girls who wash their hair everyday (like me!) because it won't strip your hair of essential oils!

theBalm cosmetics Hot Mama (Full-Size $20) - The color of this blush (and eyeshadow) is absolutely beautiful and is neutral enough that it's universally flattering.  And I'm in love with the vintage/pin-up girl packaging - so cute!

Birchbox Extra: Tweezerman Filemate (Full-Size $5) - A girl can never have enough nail filers!

Also included was a coupon for Rent the Runway!  I've always wanted to rent a dress from this website however I haven't had an occaction where I've needed one.  If you have a holiday party coming up and don't want to put out a lot of money for a stunning outfit, definitely check it out!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment