Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Snapshot [12.23.12]

It's finally Christmas weekend and I couldn't be more excited!
Today I'm going to the mall to pick up a few last minute gift cards and then I'll be all ready for the holidays!
On Christmas Eve we always make a bunch of cookies so I'm also hitting the gym today for the pounds of cookies I'll eat tomorrow.
But I can't wait to bake cookies (well more excited to eat them!) with my sister and grandma tomorrow!  I'll also be watching a bunch of Christmas movies tomorrow night.
So in preparation for the holiday, here are some songs/movie clips to get you into the spirit!

The Year Without a Santa Clause
I have to watch this every year.  It's my absolute favorite Christmas cartoon!


Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - N'Sync
Merry Christmas from my all time favorite boy band!


Elf
Mandatory to watch at least 10 times during the holiday season

What are your favorite holiday movies and music?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment