Saturday, December 22, 2012

Changes

When I first started this blog, I intended it to be more of a fashion blog.  
I wanted somewhere where I could share my thoughts about the latest trends, favorite outfits, the classic, preppy clothes I love.
However as I've been writing, I've learned that I like writing about many other things too, not just clothes and fashion.  
So I decided make a few changes to my blog.
Conveniently I have this week off due to the holiday so I'll have plenty of time to play around with it until I get something I  really like!

And I would like to apologize in advance if this blog is a mess this week!
I'll definitely be posting a lot this week since I have time off from school so make sure to check back for new posts this week!

Thanks!
Talk to you soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment