Friday, August 31, 2012

What's in my backpack?

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday!
I can't believe that it's Labor Day weekend already!  This summer went by way too fast.
I start school on Thursday and I'm super nervous/excited.  
I've been shopping for last minute school supplies and packing my backpack for the first day of school!

Now onto what I carry in my backpack...
I've been using this Marc by Marc Jacobs tote for the past two years and I really love it!  The fabric is really sturdy and since it's nylon, it's so easy to clean!  
In my school bag I always always have my Lilly planner!  I would honestly go crazy without it.  
Another thing I always have to in my bag is gum!  Stride spearmint is my favorite!  And a bottle of water is a must.
I also keep a little cosmetics bag filled with translucent powder and concealer just in case!  You never know when your face could get oily or a blemish could pop up.  These come in handy especially after gym! And I always carry some kind of chap stick with me.  My favorite is the Maybelline Baby Lips!

What do you carry in your school bag?
xoxo

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment