Wednesday, August 29, 2012

BTS: Homecoming

I always thought homecoming would be a huge deal in high school from watching movies growing up. With sparkly dresses and a homecoming queen and king.  At my school basically no one attends the homecoming dance.  I've always thought it would be fun to dress up and go!  Maybe this year I'll have to drag my friends with me!

Shop!
4. Tobi

So lately I've really been loving Free People dresses!  They are super trendy and sparkly!  I also love the kelly green Lilly laced dress!  Green is my schools color so I think this one would be perfect!  Lastly, the plum Tobi dress is so simple and I think would look cute with some fun jewelry and wedges!


What do you think of Homecoming? Is it a big deal at your school?  What would you wear?
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment