- Basic Organization
- Have a planner to write down homework, due dates, and everything else that you will probably forget. I have a Lilly Pulitzer planner and I honestly don't know what I'd do without it. Basically it's my second brain.
- If you have an assignment due, plan what days and times you will work on it. I'll admit, I'm a huge procrastinator. But writing down what I need to do each day before an assignment or project is due really helps!
- Label everything. I also love to color code - it makes finding everything so much easier!
- Creating an Organized Space
- Make sure you have an area where you can work. A clean, simple, uncluttered desk works best.
- Also make sure that your space is quiet and free from distractions.
- Studying Tips
- Take breaks! Letting your brain take a little break every now and then will make you be able to accomplish more without going crazy.
- Make sure you stay hydrated. I always have a bottle of water with me while I'm doing homework or studying.
- Chewing gum has been proven to help your memory, focus and concentration. It is also considered a stress reliever. So try chewing gum while working.
- Turn your phone off or put it in another room! I swear twitter and tumblr are the biggest distractions ever!
Have any other studying/organization tips?