My absolute favorite thing about fall is waring boots, without a doubt. My fall uniform is basically a sweater, jeans, and boots. There are so many different types of boots so there are defiantly a pair for everyone!
1. Moto Boots - They can add a little bit of edginess to any outfit. Love how classic these look with the quilted detailing!
2. Riding Boots - A staple in any girls wardrobe, these go perfect with sweaters in the fall.
3. Black Leather Boots - Probably the boots that I wear most often, these will go with any outfit!
4. Rain Boots - A basic black pair can be worn with your cozy sweater and leggings on a rainy day.
5. Ankle Boots - Also called booties, these are perfect for your girls night out or date night!
6. Combat Boot - Lastly, these are great if you want a more grungy, rocker-chic outfit.
What's your favorite type of boot for fall?