Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Boots

My absolute favorite thing about fall is waring boots, without a doubt.  My fall uniform is basically a sweater, jeans, and boots.  There are so many different types of boots so there are defiantly a pair for everyone! 

1. Moto Boots - They can add a little bit of edginess to any outfit.  Love how classic these look with the quilted detailing!
2. Riding Boots - A staple in any girls wardrobe, these go perfect with sweaters in the fall.
3. Black Leather Boots - Probably the boots that I wear most often, these will go with any outfit!
4. Rain Boots - A basic black pair can be worn with your cozy sweater and leggings on a rainy day.
5. Ankle Boots - Also called booties, these are perfect for your girls night out or date night!
6. Combat Boot - Lastly, these are great if you want a more grungy, rocker-chic outfit.

What's your favorite type of boot for fall?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. LOVE boots! I have a pair of Frye riding boots I have had for years! I've totally been drooling over a pair of Louboutin booties this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been debating on getting Frye boots for a while! And ahh I die every time I walk by the Louboutin booties at Neimans.

      Delete
  2. i definitely like riding boots and combat boots. i have them both and i wear them all the time during the winter season.

    Win a $50 gift card to Cutieshey Clothing! Enter here. :)
    Want a pair of Lens Village Circle Lenses? Come and join my giveaway!


    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete