Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back to School: Monogramed Madness

Back to school shopping is the only thing that gets me through the transition from summer to school.  There is nothing I love more than shopping for school supplies.  There's something about starting a new year with new stuff that gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside (completely not normal - I know).
Anyway, speaking of new stuff for school, I love monogramming my stuff.  It's the perfect way to add a touch of personalization and fun to your school supplies!  Below are just a few items that you can monogram and personalize for back to school!
Shop!
5. Tumbler

What are your favorite monogrammed items?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Maybooks! I have yet to get one of my own, but I love the concept. You can even choose what the pages on the inside are like! I've got to get myself a monogrammed tumblr too one of these days.

    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete