Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blog Award!

First I would like to thank Kristen from Just a Girl and Her Little Dog for nominating me for my first blog award!  She has a really great blog and the cutest dog ever so make sure you check out her blog!

11 facts about me!
1. I'm one of the few teenagers who actually loves to read!
2. I have a huge fear of needles.
3. I have two dogs - a wheaten terrier, Brandi & a morkie, Gia.
4. I have one younger sister, Caitlyn.
5. I'm fluent in sign-language.
6. I'm obsessed with organizing things.
7. I carry chap-stick with me at all times!
8. I'll pretty much eat anything that has peanut butter on it.
9. I'm actually addicted to Starbucks.
10. I paint my nails at least twice a week.
11. I have a huge stash of dark chocolate in my desk! (shhh!)

Questions from Kristen:
1. Why did you start your blog?
I started by blog after a rough time in my life as a place where I could come to write about anything.
2. What is something you do everyday?
Every morning I make a list of all the things I need to do that day.
3. Who inspires you most?
My 90 year-old grandma for sure.  She has taught me to live life to the fullest.
4. What is your favorite place you have traveled?
Definitely the Bahamas!  I just love the water and beaches there!
5. Iphone, blackberry, droid or other?
iPhone!
6. Chocolate or fruity?
Chocolate!
7. What is on the top of your bucket list?
I really want to run a marathon!
8. Describe your dream home?
 My dream home would have a huge closet a spa!
9. What is your favorite reality TV show? (You know you have one.)
Haha I love Keeping Up With the Kardashians!
10. What was the greatest gift you have received?
Tough question!  I think the greatest gift I have received would be my dogs!  I love them soo much.
11. What did you have for breakfast?
Today I had a bagel and an iced coffee.

Questions for my nominees:
1. What is the one thing you can't leave your house without?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. What is your favorite thing about fall?
4. Is there a quote/saying you live by?
5. What is your zodiac sign?
6. Who in your life are you most close to?
7. Favorite city?
8. What is your go to beauty product?
9. Typical Starbucks/Dunkin/Cafe drink order?
10. Heels or flats?
11. What is your favorite item in your closet?

My nominations!

To accept this fun award you must follow these rules:
1. Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you plus you MUST create a set of 11 new questions for the 11 people you will nominate which brings me to rule 3.
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4. Go to their page and inform them of the nomination
5. Absolutely no tag backs.
6. Remember to only tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Yay! It's so fun learning more about bloggers I follow :) I'm addicted to Starbucks too and my little pooch Lola was def the best gift I have ever received :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had a lot of fun answering these! thanks again for nominating me! :)

      Delete
  2. aww thanks so much for nominating me! i'm also one of the few teenagers that likes to read -- you and me together:)
    i'll be posting my answers soon!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so sweet of you to think of me, thank you for nominating me!! I just did The Color Run this weekend with my friends and although it isn't a full on marathon, its only a 5 K... you might be able to check it off on your bucket list! :) Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm actually doing the color run this saturday!! haha i'm super excited for it!

      Delete