Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August {Florida & Back to School}


I've been terrible at positing so sporadically lately.  Unfortunately with so much travel between Spain, Florida, and college visits, it's been difficult finding time. 
However, I'm hoping that August brings tons of downtime to just relax and write!
I just got back from spending a little more than a week in Florida and can't be happier to be home.  
Vacations are fun, but I have so much to do at home and it feels great to be able to get it all done.

I cannot believe it's August already.  This summer is flying by.
Stores are starting their 'Back to School' campaigns and fall clothes are the only thing on my mind.
However Summer defiantly isn't over yet.   I still have five weeks until I return to school for my senior year.

So far my Summer has been going far more amazing that I could have ever imagined and I can't wait to make these last five weeks memorable!


Sunrise on the beach

Road to Miami

Dinner in 'the jungle'

Playing with a monkey at the flea market

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment