Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Snapchat [8.16.13]

Happy Sunday!

Just working on some college apps and summer reading!


Started the weekend off right with a Backstreet Boys concert!  Jesse McCartney stole my heart, swoon.

They still got it goin' on.

So three hours after we got home from the Backstreet Boys concert, we headed to the city for Luke Bryan on the Today Show.  Although he only sang a few songs, I think it was worth waking up at three for.

He's such a cutie.

Spent my Saturday cleaning and organizing.  Next on my list...my makeup draw.

Fireworks at Red Bull Stadium.  Definitely made up for being out of the country on the fourth!

Although the sky was extremely gloomy today, shopping in the city was successful!  
I was beyond excited to be reunited with the gelato I fell in love with in Barcelona - Amarino!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment