Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summer Hair Care: Hair Masks


During the summer, it's always about skin care.
Protecting your skin is the hot topic. But what about protecting your hair?
The sun does terrible things to your hair.

Hair masks are the perfect weapon to combat the sun's damage!

Summer Hair Care: Hair Masks




Here are some of my favorite hair masks.

My all time favorite is Aussies 3 Minute Miracle.  It's extremely cheap and works miracles on my hair.

The Gloss Moderne High-Gloss Masque and Amika Nourishing Hair Mask both came as samples in my Birchbox.  They both have a divine smell, and leave my hair feeling luscious and smooth.  They are both a little more on the pricy side, and I don't know if I would shell out the money to buy them.  However, if you are looking to indulge, I totally recommend them!

The last two (It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask and TRESemmè Reuvenating Mud Masque) I have not tried, but heard nothing but great things about.

Do you have a favorite hair mask?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment