Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Free People August Catalogue

I rarely shop at Free People.  I find a lot of their pieces to be difficult to style.
However sometimes I come across the most amazing pieces there.
For example, their whole August catalogue.  Not even kidding, it's perfect.
I was just going to throw it out, but I decided to flip through a few pages and ended up studying each page and circling everything I want.
Between the mix of textures and rich colors, I'm more excited for fall than ever.

Shop my favorite looks from the book!
I'm in love with the first two outfits!  Sweaters and leather...fall where are you?
Shop:

Tell me this tunic top isn't just so fun and unique.

Obsessed with this sweatshirt pullover.  It's perfect for those lazy fall days.

How amazing is this little red band jacket over the striped peplum thermal?  

The countdown to fall clothes begins!

Are you liking these looks as much as I am?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment