Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer 2013 'To-Do' List


I swear by 'To-Do' lists.
I make lists for everything: school, shopping, errands.
There is no better feeling than accomplishing everything on a list.
They make sure you stay on track and complete everything that needs to be done.
In this case, I've made a summer 'to-do' list of everything I want to do!

Summer officially starts for me Wednesday after school.
However in my mind it has started weeks ago.
I can't wait to have few cares, spend time with friends, and finally get some sleep!
I'm hoping to make this summer really great!



Summer 2013 Bucket List

Summer 2013 Bucket List by aglitzylife 


These are just a few of the many things I plan to accomplish this Summer!

What do you have planned for this summer??

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment