Monday, June 24, 2013

DIY Glitter Glasses

Sorry for the little hiatus of posts, but last week was finals week!
Now that it's finally over, I can now get some sleep and think about stuff other than World War 2 and Calculus.

Over the weekend I did a little room cleaning/organizing, and I realized I needed a better place to put my hair ties and clips instead of just scattered around my room.
Since I already glittered my brush holder on my dresser, I thought I would also glitter a little glass bowl I purchased to throw my hair ties in.

So if you're looking for a little way to glam up you glass containers, this is the perfect DIY for you!

Let's start with what you need.
- Mod Podge
- A glass (container, jar, etc.)
- Glitter
- Sponge (or paintbrush) 

 And the rest is pretty easy!
Just apply a thin layer of Mod Podge with

Then cover in some glitter and violá, you have a sparkly glass!

Just let it dry for a few hours and it's ready to use!


Have you ever glittered anything?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment