Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Shake Your Bootie

Okay so first I would like to address the completely cheezy title.
Yes it's kind of rediculious, but I couldn't help it!

Moving on, I love booties for the fall time!
I've been on the hunt for awhile now but haven't found anything that really catches my eye.
I feel like booties are perfect for the fall time, and especially now in this weird transition period.
I'm not ready to wear my tall boots yet, but booties?  I think I can rock them.

Shake Your Bootie




Of course brown and black are the go-to classic colors for boots.
I think it's completley necessary for a girl to have both in her closet.
But how beautiful are the cobalt French Connection booties?
They would add the perfect pop of color to any outfit during the dreary winter months.
I may just have to order those!

Are you a bootie kind-of girl?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment