Monday, October 14, 2013

Sunday Snapshot (on Monday!) [1.14.2013]

It has been quite a while since I've been on here.

So I'm just going to do a little recap and hopefully get back to posting regularly this week!

College applictions and senior year have been completely consuming my life for the past month.
I finally took my last SAT last week - so relieving!


Then this past weekend I went to visit the University of South Carolina!  We left Friday and drove the long (read: 13 hour) car ride.  But it was well worth it.
It was absolutely beautiful and I can't imagine how amazing it must be to go to school on such a picturesque campus.  We were lucky enough to go while the South Carolina State fair was in Columbia so we went Saturday night and saw Hunter Hayes in concert!
He is literally the cutest thing and an amazing performer!


We made the trek back home yesterday.  When I got home I ate dinner, took a quick nap, and got to work on college apps.  I submitted my first application last night!!!!  Honestly one of the most nerve-wrecking moments of my life.  My hand was literally shaking when I pressed the submit button.  Now the waiting period is going to be torturous...

Luckily, we have off today for Columbus Day so today I'm trying to catch up with homework and studying.  And maybe [definitely] do some online shopping with all these sales.  Maybe.

But I just wanted to post a quick little update so that I can start tomorrow with my regular posts!

Talk to you tomorrow!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment