Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"But first, coffee."

Let's be real.  Sometimes the only thing that gets me through the day is a cup (actually more like 3) of coffee.
Like right now for example.
I'm trying to be healthy right now...yeah that's working (complete sarcasm).
I honestly don't even know/care how healthy coffee is.
All I know is when I'm struggling to finish writing a paper at midnight, coffee saves me.
Lately I've been obsessing over cute coffee mugs.

"But first, coffee"




I really perfer iced coffee over hot, so I think this mason jar would be perfect for that!  I have this weird obsession with the South so sometimes I like to drink out of mason jars.
Then can we please talk about the mugs from Ashley Brooke Designs?
I may just have to buy all three.
And in case you're up at 3 in the morning having a mental breakdown (we've all been there...right?), I found a mug to give you the perfect reminder! 
Nothing will make you feel better than a mug that says "I'm the greatest!"

Do you have a favorite coffee mug?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that miss fancy pants mug! 1st time I've seen her products and I'm hooked! :) Thanks for the post! Remember to enter my candle giveaway

    ReplyDelete