Friday, September 6, 2013

NYFW Day 2: Thursday 9/6/13

Okay, day two of fashion week recap - here we go!

Zimmerman - I love the silhouette of the bottoms in these; especially the last two - the 'paper bag' bottoms are kind of amazing.


Carmen Marc Valvo - All I have to say about this these looks is look at that hair.  No me gusta.


Nicole Miller - Filled with lots of patterns and geometrical shapes, I found her collection very playful,  yet sophiciated.


Rebecca Minkoff - These outfits look effortless yet put together at the same time.


Peter Som - I loved how structured some of the pieces were like the boxy jacket and striped top.  I also really like his use of patterns and shapes.


Jason Wu - Jason never disappoints.  His collection was beautifully put together with minimalist aesthetic that is just perfection.


xoxo
PS - sorry for the incredibly all over the place post today.



No comments:

Post a Comment