It's so hard to write about materialistic things when so many people just 30 minutes away are left with nothing due to Hurricane Sandy. I guess the best way to move past this and return to normalcy is to be optimistic. That is why I wanted to share all the things I'm looking forward to this month.
I really love November, it's my second favorite month (December being my first!). The crisp feeling in the air, cheery spirits, and family time.
Here's what I'm looking forward to this month!
- Friday night I'm going to a concert with my sister in the city! Super excited to get dressed up and go out!
- Holiday cups at Starbucks - once my Starbucks regains power I'll be the first one there getting my red cup of yumminess!
- Thanksgiving - my two favorite things: family and food!
- Black Friday Shopping - we start late Thanksgiving evening and head to the outlets in upstate NY! They have the best stores and the best deals!
- Start of Holiday Season - well according to the stores, it already started based on the amount of holiday stuff on floors...but to me, the 'official' start of the season is black Friday!
What are you looking forward to this November?