I haven't shared what I got in my Birchbox for a while [my last post was in July!] but figured I would start posting these again!
So here's what I received in my November Birchbox!
- Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue - the smell of this is nice, but reminds me more of my grandma than something I would wear
- Lulu Organics Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder - didn't think I would like this because it's a loose powder...however I love it! makes hair look & smell fresh without leaving white residue!
- Miracle Skin Transformer Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector - giving this to mom to try
- ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Lengthening Mascara - have been using this the past few days - love!
- Lifestyle Extra: Chuao Choolatier Potato Chip Mini Chocolate Bar - giving this to my sister because she loves chocolate covered potato chips!
Other beauty products I've been loving:
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup - it provides the right amount of coverage and doesn't bother my sensitive skin
- BH Cosmetics 88 Color Palette - I've been going out a lot lately, so I started wearing eyeshadow and love the crazy amount of colors in this palette
What did you get in your Birchbox this month?
What products have you been loving?