Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fall Dresses

I love wearing dresses during the summer since they are super easy to throw on and to keep cool.
However I always have a hard time figuring out how to wear them during the colder months.
Tights are usually what I turn to when trying to put an outfit together with a dress during the fall.
There are endless colors and textures, so there is always a pair to wear with a dress.
I also feel that wearing a dress during the colder weather allows you to play with layering and try different combinations of shirts, jackets, and accessories.
Here's how I would wear these dresses!

Outfit 1: I plan on going out and buying a chambray shirt dress ASAP!  I love the creamy scarf and burgundy tights to add some fall colors to this outfit.
Add caption


Outfit 2: This outfit is casual, but can be worn out to dinner with friends at night with a pair of heels.  Love the all black ensemble, with the blue/black tweed jacket!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment