Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fashion Week, Missoni, and Rachel Zoe!

     Okay so I wanted to post a little update since I wasn't able to post a part two to the NYFW Spring series.  I have been so busy with homework and soccer and just haven't really had time to sit down and type out my thoughts.  I have been keeping up with the collections and plan on posting more parts towards the end of the week.  I loved Tommy Hilfiger, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Zac Posen.  More on these will follow as the week goes on! (:
     Secondly, the Missoni for Target line came out today!  So I woke up at 6:00 to shop online this morning, put all the items in my cart that I wanted and then the site crashed.  Yep.  So while I went to school, both of my parents went to two different Targets and grabbed whatever was left on the shelves, which was like nothing but the did snag a sweater and the pair of flats I really wanted so I'm happy!  Hopefully they will be restocking shelves soon!
     Lastly, The Rachel Zoe Project is on tonight at 10 on Bravo!  I've been loving the season so far and cannot wait for tonight's episode.  It looks crazy and fun!
     So that's it.  I'll definitely post the other parts to NYFW very soon!  Enjoy the rest of Fashion Week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment