Friday, September 30, 2011

Black and Blue

 top Apt.9 leggings forever 21 
boots wanted
   
     It's finally starting to feel like fall outside!  I can't believe that September is ending already.  It's kind of sad leaving summer but I'm beyond ready for sweaters and boots.  The temperature today was perfect for trying out my new pair of shoes.  I love a tall boot for the fall time.  I fell in love with these because they are kind of an update on the combat boots that I wore to death last year. The lacing up the front gives it that more edge than a regular leather boot would.  I plan on making these a big part of my wardrobe this season.  The top I found at Kohl's yesterday for a steal of $20!  I never find anything there, but yesterday I tried a different one than the usual one I go to and came out with four tops!  The prices there were definitely worth the drive!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment