Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Three Outfits for Winter Activities

I have completely mixed feelings about the winter.  I always say it's my favorite season, however after awhile, all I can think about is how nice it would be if it were summer.  
This week, New Jersey is experiencing extremely low temperatures (below zero with the windchill!).  It's supposed to warm up over the weekend, but then go back down!

But there are some great things about the Winter season: the holidays, seasonal drinks, and festive decorations.

Three Outfits for Winter Activities



[Click the picture above to shop the products!]

One of my favorite things to do is meet friends and family for coffee, especially now with all the seasonal drinks out!  I really love how this striped Forever 21 sweater looks with an all black outfit and think it would be perfect for meeting with the girls.

Next, ice skating is something that I only usually do with my friends around Christmas time.  We have an indoor ice skating rink near our town, so we can go any time of the year.  But there is just something more fun about going during the holiday time.  For this occasion, I would wear a flannel with these cable-knit leggings and a cozy scarf to keep warm!

Lastly, there is nothing more magical than New York City at Christmas time.  It's my favorite time of year to see the sights and go shopping.  However, sometimes it can be miserable walking around.  I love this Ted Baker jacket, it's both functional and fashionable.  And the touch of maroon in with the gloves and scarf add the perfect amount of color.

What are your favorite winter activities?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment