Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Snapshot [SAG Awards 2014]

There was nothing exciting this week to put in my Sunday Snapshot. So instead, I thought I would share some of my favorite (and least favorite) looks from the SAG Awards red carpet last night!

1. HIT - Sandra Bullock in Lanvin & Fred Leighton
I'll start with my favorite, Sandra, in this absolutely gorgeous shimmery green gown.  I wasn't too fond of the color-blocked Prabal Gurung dress she wore to the Golden Globes, so I was really excited to see her in this.  The color is perfect and the slit shows off her amazing legs.  

2. HIT - Sofia Vegara in Donna Karen Atelier
Let's be honest, Sofia Vegara always kills it on the Red Carpet.  She is stunning and has an amazing figure.  Even if she wore a trash bag, she would still end up on every best dressed list.  I love how this dress is a little different from what she typically wears.  The beading is beautiful and so is this look.

3. MISS - Giuliana Rancic in Basil Soda
I usually always love what Giuliana wears, but I was a little disappointed in this dress.  The only thing I like about it, is the color.

4. IRDEK(I REALLY DON'T EVEN KNOW) - Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior
I love the dress from far away.  But up close, it doesn't look as beautiful and expensive.  I don't hate it.  But at the same time, I don't love it.  Although she has been doing amazing collecting awards, her red carpet looks haven't been so great. 

5. MISS - Kerry Washington in Prada & Harry Winston
I love the idea of this outfit, but it just really doesn't work.  The top is beautifully beaded, but it doesn't go great with that skirt.  Simply, it's unflattering.

6. HIT - Renee Bargh in Steven Kahlil
Renee Bargh donned a beautiful gown by Australian designer, Steven Kahlil.  The color is amazing and I love how the lace overlays the top of the dress.  Her simple hair and makeup beautifully complement the dress.

7. MISS - Clair Danes in Vionnet, Jimmy Choo & Forevermark Diamonds
It literally looks like Clair is wearing pieces of four different dresses.  I really wish it was just one of the four different fabrics.

8. HIT - Amy Adams in Antonio Berardi
I love the color and shape of this gown.  The cut is really unique and flattering.  I also really love the belt.  

9. HIT - Elizabeth Moss in Michael Kors
This dress is just really great.  The color, the cut, everything is just great.

10. MISS - Cate Blanchett in Givenchy & Chopard
Oy vey.  I don't know what to say except that it looks like she has a napkin tucked into her collar.

{all photos from Huffington Post}

What were your favorite looks of the night?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment