Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Snapshot [5.12.13]

I can't believe Sunday is over already.
The weekend always goes by way too fast.  I'm so not ready for Monday to roll around again.
I have so much going on at school this week, so I've spent the whole day trying to mentally prepare myself for that.  Other then that, I can't wait for Memorial Day Weekend to begin!  
[11 more days until that weekend just incase you were wondering!]
Here are some of my favorite pictures this week!

2013 Met Gala - definitely a highlight of the week!  It's my favorite red carpet to watch!

I had my last Saturday class at FIT yesterday.
I'm going to miss all the new friends I made and being in the city every weekend!

All I want is to go to a summer music festival where I can wear a floral headband.

Actually really needed to read this list this week.

Have a wonderful week!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment