Monday, May 13, 2013

Living Social Deal {Social Monograms Monogrammed Clutch}

I'm here today with yet another amazing, crazy Living Social deal.  
And yes, it's another monogrammed item.  #sorrynotsorry
I constantly see these monogrammed clutches on tumblr and I've been meaning to buy one but haven't gotten around to it.
But finally I saw this amazing deal and just couldn't pass it up.
I mean like how cute are they?
So lets get down to the deets.
For $24 (a $48 value) you get a leather monogrammed clutch and free shipping (if you're in the US)!
There are 8 days left to purchase this voucher and the voucher expires on July 25, 2013.

The hardest part about this deal is choosing the colors since there's a great variety of colors including red, yellow, sky blue, and coffee just to name a few.
I ended up choosing the hot pink clutch with a white treaded monogram.

I feel like these clutches are perfect for summer.  I don't know about you, but I hate lugging around a large, heavy tote in the summer.
These little cross body bags/clutches are perfect for spending the day at the market or with a cute dress for dinner near the beach.

What color clutch would you buy for Spring/Summer?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment