Monday, May 6, 2013

Living Social Deal {NameJewelrySpot Monogrammed Necklace}


This post is especially for my preppy readers or anyone who likes a good monogram.
Living Social has THIS amazing, fabulous deal for a monogrammed necklace from NameJewelrySpot.
The necklace retails for $143, however with this voucher, you can get one for $40.
Yes you read that correctly.  Basically you are getting $100 off.  Crazy, I know.


I just placed my order  (I got the gold plated necklace with a 16" chain) and I might buy some as gifts for friends for upcoming birthdays [there is no amount limit on how many vouchers you can purchase!].

I can't express how excited I am for my necklace to come!  Monogrammed necklaces tend to be slightly expensive so I'm beyond psyched for this deal!
I have one that I bought from Bauble Bar last year and from excessive wear, the color has turned.  
So while I get that one re-dipped, I can't wait to wear this one!

Definitely check out this deal if you're into monograms and fun jewelry!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment