Friday, May 17, 2013

Naked 2 Palette

Happy Friday!
Today I wanted to share a beauty product that I've been absolutely loving!

I've never been an eyeshadow type of girl...until I got the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.
 It's this perfect mix of shimmery and matte, neutral browns shadows that work for both day and night.
After hearing so many great things about it, I decided to pick it up after Christmas with a gift card I received and couldn't be happier with my purchase.
I've had it since January and have used it so many times!
Urban Decay makes two neutral eyeshadow palettes: Naked and Naked 2.
I decided to buy Naked 2 because I preferred the colors more, however they do both contain similar hues.  I like the packaging with this palette better.  It comes with a convienant mirror located on the inside flap and came with a small lip gloss and double sided brush.

The colors are extremely vibrant and pigmented.  Here's a swatch of all the colors:

I don't wear eyeshadow during the day, however when I go out at night with my friends, I love using this palette for a shimmery, neutral eye look.
The colors are all in the same family so it's perfect for someone who isn't an expert at applying eyeshadow.  I can pick a few that I like together and they blend together very nicely.
And there are hundreds of tutorials on how to apply eyeshadow and create different looks on YouTube using this palette which is really great!
Here are just a few:


I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a neutral eyeshadow palette that works for both day and night.  I think it's perfect for people at both the beginner level and advanced levels.  It's a little pricy, however with the amount of times I've used it so far and the quality of the shadows, I can justify it.

Are you an eyeshadow girl?  If yes, what brand do you use??
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting this palette in three days and I am so excited! I have been wanting this palette for a really long time and It took me forever to save up my money with everything I see I want! I love the brand Urban Decay and I can't wait to put this palette to use.

    ReplyDelete