Monday, September 24, 2012

Vests!

Vests are perfect for the fall weather because it will keep you warm, but it isn't a full jacket.  Also you can still wear a cute outfit underneath and it won't be completely covered like when you wear a jacket!  Lately I've been seeing a lot of pictures of outfits on tumblr incorporating vests!

                                      {picture}                                                           {picture}

I love the layering in the first picture.  I've reblogged this photo on tumblr numerous times!  I'm obsessed with the sweatshirt under the vest.
The second picture isn't as casual as the first, but is equally as cute!  I really love the sweater, with the oxford, and the vest.

These J.Crew Quilted Vests are beyond perfect!  I literally want one in every color.  I think the neutral colors are great because you can wear them with so much.  On the other hand, the bright pink is the perfect pop of color for any outfit!


Land's End also has a great vest in many color options!  If you are looking for a brighter color vest, I think this one is perfect!  I really love the cobalt blue and beet color!

Lastly, this Ralph Lauren Quilted Vest is absolutely beautiful with faux suede trim (and also on sale!)!

Do you have a vest?  How would you wear one of these?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment