Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Update!

So I haven't posed on here in awhile just because I was so unprepared for the amount of work that comes with junior year of high school.  I've been doing nothing but homework and studying for the past week.  I'm definately struggling in finding a way to balance school work with after school activities and blogging!  I promise by next week I'll be back on a posting schedule!
With the ten minutes between school and the start of homework, I've gotten to see a few of the NYFW shows online and I absolutely love what I've seen so far!  I wanted to share some of the my favorite looks!


Jason Wu

Monique Lhuillier

Alice & Olivia

Rebecca Taylor

Jenny Packham

{all photos via style.com}

Have you been keeping up with fashion week?  What are your favorite shows?
Have a great week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment