Monday, September 17, 2012

The 5-Minute Makeup Look

Getting ready for school in the morning is always a rush for me.
Late nights studying usually result in being completely sleepy in the morning.
I set my alarm for 6, but usually don't get out of bed until about 6:45, leaving me with 30 minutes to get ready for school.  I've learned how to apply makeup quickly so I have enough time to get dressed, eat a brisk breakfast and throw my stuff in my backpack.
Here is my 5-minute make up look!
1. After washing my face and applying moisturizer (both very important!) I use the Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer to minimize my huge pores!
2. Then I use my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium which I have been absolutely loving!  It's light but gives enough coverage for an everyday look.  If my skin is having a bad day, then I add just a little concealer.
3. Then I use a little bit of Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil to absorb oils and set the BB cream.
4. Next I use Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot to add a little color.
5. Now onto the eyes, I use the Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray.
6. Then add just a coat of Maybelline MegaPlush Mascara to make my eyelashes look fuller!
7. And to finish it up, I just use some Maybelline Baby Lip ChapStick!  

What do you use in your everyday makeup look?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment