Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Workin It Out

I am always looking for new ways to work in a work out in my daily day.  I get bored of doing the same kind of exercise quickly.  Other than going to the gym on a regular basis, I try doing fitness videos from Youtube as often as I can.  So today I wanted to share my favorite videos and workouts with you!

I love the blogilates videos!  Cassey puts up workouts with some of todays hottest songs making them fun to work out to.  She is super upbeat and encouraging throughout the whole workout.





Tone It Up is my other favorite fitness related youtube channel.  Karena and Katrina are seriously the sweetest girls!  I always feel like I'm working out with my best friends when following their videos.


Lastly, cardio kickboxing has to be my favorite form of exercising.  It's great for letting out anger and is gives you an all over workout!  I take a class at my gym every week but I love doing it at home too! Just search 'cardio kickboxing' on youtube and a bunch of videos should pop up!

How do you like to exercise?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment