Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tarte Slate Deluxe Primer Trio Review

Hi everyone!


Recently I picked up the Tarte Slate Deluxe Primer Trio at Sephora and really have been loving the products included!  It comes with two face primers and an eyeshadow primer. My favorite of the three is the Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hour Perfecting Primer (purple).  It works really well in smoothing out my skin and minimizing pores.  It also kept my foundation on all day.
In addition to the Clean Slate Poreless primer, the Clean Slate Flawless primer (brown) and Clean Slate 360 Creaseless primer (white) were also part of this trio.  I like the Flawless primer as well, but not as much as the Poreless primer.  It's more of a brighting primer, but I didn't really notice a difference in the performance between the two.
Lastly, the Creaseless primer works in ensuring that your eyeshadow lasts all day/all night.  My least favorite of the three, but still a pretty good product.  I do happen to like the Urban Decay Primer Potion better.

Have you ever tried any of these products?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment