My beauty essentials are constantly changing with the weather and the condition of my skin. In the summer I tend to wear less makeup because when I do wear a lot, it feels really heavy and melt off. Here are my favorite beauty products for the summer!
1. Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish - I love, love, love this exfoliator. It's not too harsh, but works well enough to get the dry layer of skin off, leaving my face smooth. I find that exfoliating during the summer is key (along with moisturizing!)
2. Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream - This cream is really moisturizing and works really well on my dry skin. [I also like using Neutrogena Daily Moisturizer with SPF 50 every morning!]
3. Benefit Foamingly Clean Facial Wash - I love the smell of this foaming face wash. It does a great job of removing makeup.
4. Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm - (in Passion) The Revlon lip stains are my favorite drug store lip stains. They last a really long time and this one comes with a moisturizing lip balm.
5. Maybelline Voum' Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara - A waterproof mascara in the summer time is a must for me. I really like the volume this Maybelline mascara gives. It also holds a curl very well.
6. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush - (in Candy Coral) - For starters the consistency of this formula is so unique! It's a creme blush that comes in a soft bouncy form. The color Candy Coral specifically is just beautiful! It's an orangy-coral color and looks great with a tan.
7. Bare Escentuals BareMInerals Prime Time Foundation Primer - When I do wear foundation in the summer, applying a primer first is key. It helps keep my foundation from melting off my face and allows my foundation to stay on all day.
8. Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Round the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner - (in Midnight) - One problem I have with eyeliner is that by the end of the day, I always end up with raccoon eyes. I love this one because it's waterproof and stays on all day - eliminating the problem of raccoon eyes.
9. Benefit Hoola - This boxed powder has to be my favorite bronzer. The color is universally flattering and adds the perfect amount of glowiness to my face!
10. Bare Escentuals BareMinerals SPF 25 Mineral Veil - Last, but certainly not least, I always keep this product in my bag wherever I go during the summer. I love the fact that it has SPF 25. I use it to eliminate oily spots throughout the day and it works perfectly!
What are your summer beauty must-haves?