Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Essentials

I took my last final today and am so excited about the start of summer! It feels beyond crazy to be done with my sophomore year of high school.  I'm looking forward to spending this summer with friends and family and just really taking some time to relax after this stressful year.  
There are a few things I turn to every summer aka my summer essentials.  These are the few things I use and wear constantly during the warm months! 

Shop!
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

1.  It's so important to stay hydrated in the summer!  Having a cute tumbler to put water in helps remind me to drink enough water every day.
2.  I absolutely love J.Crew 'Chino Shorts'!  They are super comfortable and come in just about every color one could want.
3.  A chic pair of sunglasses is completely necessary to protect your eyes as well as add as a perfect accessory to your outfit!  I love the mix of colors in the pair above.
4.  I love wearing bright nail polishes in the summer.  This coral-red color is super fun and flirty!
5.  I love using straw tote bags during the summer to put all my stuff in.  The stripes on this one make it super unique.
6.  Last but not least, a pair of sandals are key to any summer outfit.  I always turn to Sam Edelman for a pair that can easily transition from a casual setting to a little more of a nicer one.  The neutral color of this pair is perfect!

What are your summer essentials?
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment