Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fourth of July Fashion

Fourth of July has always been one of my favorite holidays.  It's kind of the holiday that starts summer for me.  I love having BBQs with friends and family and watching the fireworks together.  
While I don't go all out for the Fourth, I do try to incorporate some red, white, and blue into my outfit!  Whether it be colorful nails, or a striped navy top - I try to put some spirit into my outfit.  

Shop! {1.2.3.4.5.6.7}

A leather cuff is a must have in my closet.  I love this Tory Burch navy blue one!
I love this Forever 21 dress.  It comes in both a blue and red color and couldn't be more perfect for the festive holiday!
Red has always been one of my favorite nail colors - this Butter London shade {Knees Up} is one of my favorites!
This tank from Brandy Melville is super cute and wearable!  I would wear this with some denim shorts and flat sandals for fireworks with my fam.
I love, love, love this swimsuit!  The top and bottoms together are super girly and appropriate for a poolside BBQ.
Lastly, these flag printed shorts are a little out of my comfort zone, but they are really adorable and could look cute when styled appropriately.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment