Sunday, March 4, 2012

Looking Forward to Spring!

  Literally all I have been doing has been looking at spring clothes.  The obsession I have with pastels right now is defiantly at an unhealthy level.  Stores are starting to lay out all their spring clothes and I honestly cannot get enough.  Looking at spring clothes has been my consuming my time for the past week.  Here are a few things that I will definitely be adding to my spring wardrobe!

1. Pastel colored denim (or basically anything pastel!)
    Pastels just scream spring to me.  I love this lilac pair from The Gap.  The lilac hugh  will soften any outfit, making it perfect for the beautiful upcoming months.

2.  Light wash cropped denim
  I love a laid-back look with light denim.  A light wash can definitely make an outfit look more casual.  I absolutely adore the length on this pair from Rag & Bone.  It would look amazing with a light sweater and some wedges!

3.  Neon Jewels
I've seriously been drooling over neon jewelry.  I'm usually not the one to wear neon; however I feel like a punch of bright color can make an outfit.  This necklace (which also comes in neon pink!) from Bauble Bar is just beyond words and needs to get into my life.

4. Pleated skirts
  Pleats are so feminine and pleated skirts are so ladylike.  I love this look with a white blouse and some heels.  I am crazy about this color blocked option from Aqua!

5. Crisp white blazers
I saw this Rag & Bone blazer online and immediately thought of so many things I could wear it with!  The beautiful ivory-cream color is perfect for spring to throw over a little dress or casually with jeans.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment