Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Candies at Kohl's

  I've never really been one to find much a Kohls, but recently after seeing the Candie's ad in numerous magazines, I found some perfect pieces to add into any spring wardrobe!  I love Lea Michele as their new face.  She looks absolutely stunning in the ad, and I think, does a better job of wearing the clothes than Britney Spears.  These are a few of my favorite pieces from their spring collection!

The color-block combo of red and pink was huge on the spring runway!  This dress combines the two colors beautifully.

I absolutely love the print of this dress.  It's perfect for any getaway or even just those lazy days in the summer.  The only thing I would do is swap the belt. 

There is nothing I love more than a black and white print.  These shorts are so adorable and will look great paired with a little touch of neon.

I love, love, love anything fringe!  This bathing suit is super cute and a steal compared to the L*Space version.

Although these shoes are a little crazy, I really love the color and print.  I saw a pair very, very similar at Steve Madden, and kind of fell in love with them.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i don't shop at Kohl's either. but they do have cute lines of clothings. i like the color block dress! it's cute and perfect for a school dance. i also like that bikini. it's cute.

    Shoetopia Giveaway -- 3 winners. Come and join! :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete