Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring 2012 Wishlist

Happy spring!  I'm so excited/slightly sad {but more excited!} to put away my thick sweaters and boots for the upcoming seasons!  This week has been super warm: high 70s, low 80s!  It's a huge jump from just being in the 50s, but much needed.  This spring, I'm looking forward to wearing bright colors as well as bringing out my favorite pastel colors.  The spring is the perfect time to experiment with color and wear one you usually wouldn't. And that is exactly what I'm coveting for spring: color!


1. Stella McCartney Long-Sleeve Minidress
2. Michael Michael Kors 'Ikat print silk-blend Pant'3. Topshop 'Squiggle Sequin Dress'
4. Sperry Top-Sider Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe in Twill in 'Neon Azaela'

5. NastyGal.com 'Eden Leather Sachel"
6. Dannijo 'Hixon Bib Necklace'
7. Sprout Watches Colorful Bracelet Watch in Green

What are you looking forward to most this spring?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment