Thursday, January 5, 2012

Work it Out

  I'm pretty sure that going to the gym more often is one of the top New Year's resolutions every year.  When not in soccer season, I myself have trouble forcing myself to go to the gym every week.  However, on Tuesday Hautelook was having a sale on the new GapFit line and just seeing the cute clothing options makes me want to head to the gym!  A new work out outfit can always make me want to run out and jump on a treadmill!  Anyway, here are some great options for those who have the same struggles as me.

Outfit 1:
Top: Gap 'GapFit slouchy hoodie'
Bottoms: Soffe 'Yoga Pants'
Headband: Dick's 'Adidas Women's Sportsbands'
Shoes: Zappos.com 'Nike Free XT Motion Fix+'

Outfit 2:


Top: Forever 21 'Mesh Racerback Tank'
Bottoms: Gap 'GapFit gfast colorblock pants'
Sports Bra: Target 'C9 by Champion Womens Seamless Racerback Bra'
Shoes: Nordstrom 'Nike Lunarswift 3 Running Shoe'

Outfit 3:
Top: Gap 'GapFit half-zip jacket'
Bottoms: Nordstrom 'Nike Legend Shorts'
Shoes: Zappos.com 'Nike Lunarglide +3'
Water bottle: Thermos 'Purple Elevate Leak-Proof Hydration Bottle with Straw'

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment