Monday, January 23, 2012

Style Mint

  I have been completely obsessing over Stylemint, which as I'm sure many of you know, is Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's membership-only line of tees.  Just the quality and fit alone are absolutely amazing along with the fact that they are completely adorable!  With tees in so many styles and colors, there is definitely a shirt for everyone.  A classic cut t-shirt is definitely a wardrobe staple that everyone needs.  These are so versatile and can be worn with so many things!

My favorites:


1. Hudson [in charcoal/black]
  I would wear this shirt with leggings and motorcycle boots with a leather jacket to edge it up more. A bright purse, such as red, would add the perfect pop of color to a seemingly all black outfit.

2.  Lenox [in black/white]
  I love how they styled this tee in the picture above.  I would probably wear it in a similar way with a cardigan over it and some black flats.

3. Venice [in party pink stripe]
   I love the color combination in this shirt!  Since the shirt is super bright, I would wear it with black jeans or leather pants to let the top be statement.

To learn more about SytleMint and shop the collection, click here!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment