Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Blow


top gap shorts juicy couture vest gentlefamn
sunglasses ray-ban watch marc by marc jacobs
shoes sam edelman
    
     So I've been a little MIA lately being at soccer camp for the past week, but I came home yesterday and couldn't be more happy to be home!  It was a lot of fun, but there is nothing better than sleeping in your own bed at night and having home-cooked meals throughout the day.  Now that soccer camp is over, I've kind of realized that this weekend starts August and that summer is almost over!
     I cannot believe that it's already the end of July.  I start soccer tryouts in just two weeks and only have a short amount of time to cram in all the things that I wanted to do this summer.  On this list I have the beach, water parks, and the Alexander McQueen exhibit at the MET museum!
     Now to the outfit, I have been loving trying the crochet trend this summer.  I love a good utility shirt and I feel like the vest adds a girly, soft feel to the what would be a very plain navy outfit without.  It's was pretty cool yesterday so this outfit was so perfect for the temperature.

Enjoy the weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment