Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Black and White and Pink All Over

top h&m, shorts talula, watch marc by marc jacobs
sunglasses ray-ban, earrings forever 21
necklace local boutique
sandals michael kors

I love the simplicity of a black and white outfit with one pop of color.  
Especially during the spring and summer time when bright colors are in!
I remember I bought these shoes with my own money in seventh grade and they were all my wardrobe revolved around that summer.
 I think that a pair of bright sandals are a summer closet staple that everyone needs to have.
While I'm not the person to wear bright clothes, I do love a bright shoe.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I really like the pop of pink with this. I get stuck in my black & white rut all the time. I think I should make more of an effort to add a little color now and then like you did! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete