Monday, July 18, 2011

Jetsetter ...


     My favorite thing about summer is that there is enough time to getaway and do whatever you want to do without school getting in the way.  I love traveling and discovering new places.  Unfortunately I haven't been to anywhere really exotic, culturally enriched, or even off the continent of North America, but I would definitely love to one day.  Yesterday I saw the movie Monte Carlo with my friends and it inspired me to write a blog post today!  Going to Paris has always been a dream of mine.  It looks like such a beautiful city and I absolutely admire the fashion there.  While packing is hard, picking out what to wear on the flight is even harder!  You want to be comfortable, but also look cute at the same time.  Here are some outfits for this complicated decision.

Outfit 1: Casual & Comfy






Tank : Target
Cardigan: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Necklace: Forever 21
Flats: Steve Madden








Outfit 2: Tropical Arrival







Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Hollister
Bracelet: Nordstrom
Sandals: Steve Madden








OUtfit 3: The Early Riser






Top: Forever 21
Pants: So Low
Scarf: Roxy
Sneakers: Delias










Happy travels!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment