Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

     I know it's only July and we still have more than a month left of summer, but I can't help but to already think of back to school shopping.  Possibly my favorite shopping time of the year (besides Christmas!), I always look forward to Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale as a start of the joyous shopping weeks to come.  Fall would definitely have to be my favorite season, clothing wise.  I just love the boots, the big sweaters, and the scarves.  I've been looking though the sale catalogue and already have my eye on several key pieces for fall that I will definitely have to add to my wardrobe.  Here's what I'm coveting:

1. Hue Microsuade Legging (page 4) Sale Price - $23.90
     Texture pants are going to be huge this fall!  They are such an interesting way to add some texture to your outfit and since these are leggings, they are going to be super comfortable.
2. Hinge Faux Shearling Vest (page 18) Sale Price - $89.00
     I'm in love with the color of this vest.  It will look amazing with an oatmeal color sweater and some brown boots.  It's chic and edgy yet warm and cozy.  And it's friendly to the animals!
3. Trouve Fair Isle Sweater (page 18) Sale Price - $58.90
     Some may say this sweater is ugly, but I kind of have an obsession with big sweaters like these.  WIth a pair of leggings, like shown in the above picture, and some boots, this outfit couldn't be anymore me.

4. Trouve Faux Leather Front Leggings (page 18) Sale Price - $36.00
     Elle magazine just featured this month how in leather pants are going to be in for fall.  While leather pants may not be the most comfortable things, these will be.  The leather paneling in the front and spandex-like material in the back, these will be the pants you want to wear everyday.

5. Hard Tail 'Drop Back' Top (page 58) Sale Price - $44.90
     I love how versatile this shirt is.  You can wear it to school, to the gym, and even to bed.  There are so many ways you can wear it.  Dolman style tops like these are my favorite.
6. Nike 'Tempo' Track Shorts (page 58) Sale Price - $19.00
     I love track shorts for going to the gym, going running, and even just lounging around the house.  And with the amount of different colors they come in, you'll find one that you love!

     Also in the catalogue, they have great running shoes on sale on page 61, and on pages 63 though 65 they show cute looks from the juniors department.   The prices there are great and the looks are perfect for fall!

Check out the online catalogue here.

Make sure to check what time your closest Nordstrom opens this Friday for special sale times or shop online!

Happy Shopping!!
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog! I couldn't agree more. I'm so ready for fall shopping & for it to cool off. I'm ready to go shopping for sweaters and coats instead of shorts and tank tops!

    I really like that fair isle sweater too!

    ReplyDelete