Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Throw it in the Bag

The "fabulous" Jersey Shore! 
http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/new-jersey/images/s/jersey-shore.jpg

It's finally summer!  It seems like it took forever to come, however it is finally here!  So now it's time to hit the beach, relax, and enjoy the warm weather.  I can't wait to go to the beach this weekend.  I've been waiting for this for the past few weeks and am super excited.  And while my mother always says "the beach isn't a fashion show", I always think you should treat every street like a runway.  Yes, even at the beach you should be fabulous and leave your fashion mark there.  With that said, the perfect beach bag is definitely one of my necessities for a beach trip.  Here are some of the ones I've been eyeing for this summer!

1. Calypso St. Barth for Target Straw Tote With Sequins - Silver - $24.99 - I love, love, love this tote!  The straw and sequin combo looks more glam than tacky.  Also, the size of the bag seems perfect for storing all those beach necessities. 
2. Sequin Strap Straw Tote - $49.95 - Another sequin and straw bag, this one is another great option to achieve the look of the of the first one, but as a smaller option.  If you aren't a person who likes to carry a large bag, this one is perfect for you!
3. Carry All Tote - Pink - $19.95 - This is the perfect bag for throwing all your "beach fun" things in like games, balls, and tools to build a sand castle!  It's also great because you can personalize it by having your name embroidered which makes it that much cuter!  It would work as a great gift!
4. Lauren by Ralph Lauren Harbor Island Beach Bag - $98.00 - This bag is very durable with leather handles and perfect for transforming from a beach bag to a cary-all shopping bag.  I can definitely see this as the perfect bag for a beach day in the Hamptons!
5. Women's Sequined Tote - $16.94 - The last sequined option (I promise!) is another bag I am loving!  In my favorite color, this navy bag will go with everything and look great with everything!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment