Thursday, June 9, 2011

First Blog Post!

So as of today, there are officially ten more school days until summer!  Ten more days until freedom, endless ice cream, no homework, the sun, the beach, shopping, tanning, relaxing, movie nights, and everything other amazing thing that comes with it.  I have been religiously counting down the days since spring break and am so happy that the number is finally down to 10.
So, I decided to create a blog to keep my mind off of other things at the moment, and also just because I have always wanted to have my own blog! I absolutely love writing, especially about fashion.  Fashion has always been the thing that can take me away from all my problems and instantly make me smile.  With summer coming up, I thought now would be the perfect time!  It also will be a great way to document my summer (because I never seemed to get the hang of scrapbooking)!  Until next time...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment